Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Split Plate w/ Flexible Opening, White
Keep your low-voltage cable runs looking neat and tidy using this Split Plate with Flexible Opening from Monoprice!
This low-voltage wall plate features a flexible opening, which allows you to neatly route up to six (6) low-voltage signal cables through your wall. The split design means that you can install the plate around an existing cable run without having to disconnect or rerun the cables. The wall plate requires the use of a single-gang, low-voltage mounting bracket (not included).
- Low profile design fits behind the industry's thinnest mounts and TVs
- Virtually seamless design
- Conceal multiple low voltage cables behind your flat panel TV
- Easily holds up to 6 cables
- Flexible opening helps keeps low-voltage pass-though area covered
- Perfect for eliminating connections at the wall
- Available in 4 colors: black, ivory, lite almond, white
- Quick and easy to install
- Mounts to any standard low voltage mounting ring, old work ring, or mud ring
Note that for safety purposes, you must use cable rated for in-wall, riser, or plenum use when running cables inside your wall. Failure to do so could result in a fire hazard and invalidate any fire insurance claims.
i had a hole in the wall, now I have plate, nice touch with the teeth.
CONS: teeth break