Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
PCI Express Serial ATA II (SATA II) Card, 2x External Port (e-SATA), SiI3132 Chipset
Add two eSATA II ports to your desktop PC using this PCI-Express Serial ATA II Card from Monoprice!
This card uses the SiI3132 chipset and features two external eSATA II ports. It includes drivers for Microsoft Windows® 2000, XP (32- and 64-bit), Server 2003, and Vista®, as well as Linux.
- SiI3132 Chipset
- Two external eSATA II ports
- 1-lane (x1) PCI-Express card with 2.5Gbps full duplex transfer rate
- Support 3.0Gbps data throughput
- Fully compliant with the PCI-Express Revision 1.0a specification
- Compliant with the Gen2i and Gen2m SATA II Electrical Specification Revision 1.0
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ) and FIS-based switching with port multiplier
- Supports Microsoft Windows 2000, XP (32- and 64-bit), Server 2003, and Vista
- Supports Linux
PROS: Great price and performance
CONS: One of two failed after just fourteen months
Anyway, you guys totally rock!
PROS: Ordered this card based on the reviews here and they were right the card works just fine in my recently purchased early 2009 Mac Pro (8-core). No driver install, just plug in and fire up!
PROS: Quick ship, not able to test because I did not check to make sure that my computer had a PCI E slot
I've been using it for several days, and haven't had any issues.
PROS: Cheap and seems to work just fine. I have it in a PCI-e x1 slot.
CONS: None so far.
Used the IOGear cable from here and didnt have to trim any of the cable to make fit.
choose 'Windows BASE Driver' at the bottom for your system