Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
USB 3.0 3 Port Hub w/ Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Add a Gigabit LAN adapter to your Windows or Mac desktop or laptop PC without needing and get extra USB 3.0 ports as a bonus when using this USB 3.0 3-port Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter from Monoprice!
This USB hub features a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet adapter and three USB 3.0 ports. It is compatible with Windows XP or later as well as Mac OS X 10.6.x ~ 10.8.x. It includes several "green" Ethernet capabilities, including support for the IEEE 802.3az specification for energy efficient Ethernet and IPV4/IPV6 pack Checksum Offload Engine to reduce CPU overhead.
This Ethernet adapter draws all the power it needs from the connected USB port, however it can be powered using an optional AC adapter (not included).
- USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Small, compact design for easy portability
- Supports wake-on-LAN function
- Supports Green Ethernet
- Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports IPV4/IPV6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU overhead
- Complies with the Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation
- Battery Charging 1.2 compatible
- Works with Windows XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Mac OS X 10.6.x ~ 10.8.x
- Bus-powered or powered using an optional AC adapter (not included)
Microsoft, Windows, and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
|Connectors||1x USB A male plug|
|3x USB A female ports|
|1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port|
|1x DC power jack (5 VDC, 2.5A)|
|USB Compliance||USB 3.0 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1)|
|USB Speed||up to 5.0Gbps|
|Ethernet Speed||up to 1000Mbps|
|LED Indicators||Green/yellow LEDs to indicate Ethernet Connection status|
|Power Requirements||Bus Powered: 3.3 VDC, 500mA|
|Adapter Powered: 5.0 VDC, 2.5A (optional, not included)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +158°F (-20 ~ +70°C)|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||8.2" x 1.7" x 0.9" (210 x 42 x 23 mm)|
|Weight||2.1 oz. (60g)|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC, CE|