Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
75ft 18AWG CL2 Premium 3-RCA Component Video Coaxial Cable (RG-6/U) - Black
Component video, also known as YPbPr, produces the highest quality analog video. This cable includes conductors for each of the three component video channels (Red, Green, Blue) and is ideal for connecting the analog video output of DVD players and VCRs to the corresponding inputs on your TV.
This video conductors in this cable are made from RG-6 coaxial cable, with 18AWG cores and shielding to prevent EMI and RFI interference from disturbing your video signal. The connectors are gold plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections. The connector housings have color-coded, knurled rubber rings for easy identification and a perfect grip when installing or removing the cable.
This cable is CL2 rated, indicating that it conforms with fire safety and insurance requirements, making it safe for use through or within the walls of residential class buildings.
- Color Coded: Green, Red and Blue
- Triple heavy-duty super shielded RG-6/U coaxial cables to maximum signal transfer and minimize interference.
- Gold plated RCA plugs to improve conductivity.
- Color coded and labeled for the luminance (Y) and chrominance (Pr, Pb) Signals.
- Solid center conductor: 18 AWG (1*1.02) Super shielding: 120 % aluminum foil + 9*16/0.12 Braid
- Fully molded construction. Excellent quality.
PROS: Good quality cable,
heavy duty for in wall installation.
Good solid connectors.