Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 2ft Red
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 2-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
PROS: What more can I say, the best delivery, product and price anywhere
PROS: It works
PROS: You cant beat the price and quality!
PROS: Good, short*, cheap
* (In this case, "short" is good because it keeps the signal to noise ratio high)
CONS: Different colors couldn't be bundled together to lower overall price.
Thank you for your review and sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with the unit. I would recommend getting in contact with our Tech Support department regarding the issue to see if there may be a solution. They would be best reached via online chat (6:00am - 6:00pm PST) or by phone at 877-271-2592 (6:00am - 5:00pm PST).