Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
30in IPS CCFL Backlit LCD Panel WQXGA 2560x1600 Dual Link DVI-D, w/Adjustable stand -Matte / Anti-Glare
USB 3.0 MultiPort Adapter with DVI, HDMI and GigaBit Ethernet
Add two additional video displays and a Gigabit Ethernet connection to your laptop or desktop computer system using this USB 3.0 Multiport Adapter from Monoprice!
The adapter features a 6" pigtail USB 3.0 cable and includes both HDMI and DVI video outputs, both of which are simultaneously active. It includes a DVI to VGA adapter, so you can connect the second output to either a DVI or VGA monitor. It also includes a full-duplex 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connection.
This adapter supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1440 when using only the HDMI output, and support DVI/VGA resolutions of 2048 x 1152 and 1920 x 1080, respectively. The displays can be configured to extend the desktop or to mirror another display. When extended, the displays can be positioned above, below, or to either side of the primary display.
The adapter is compatible with Windows® XP or later, though Microsoft limits additional monitors to the mirror function with the Windows 7 "Starter" Edition.. The software requires a minimum Dual Core Intel CPU running at 2GHz or better and a video chipset from either Intel, AMD, or NVIDIA.
- Adds up to two displays
- Fully compliant with the USB 3.0 specification revision 1.0
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Up to 2560 x 1440 resolution when connected to a single HDMI display
- Supports DVI/VGA resolutions to 2048 x 1152/1920 x 1080
- Supports Extended and Mirrored display options
- Supports extended left, right, above, or below
- Supports screen rotation
- USB bus powered, no separate power source required
Minimum System Requirements:
- Dual Core Intel CPUs running at 2.0 GHz, or equivalent AMD CPU, or better
- Video card using an Intel, AMD, or NVIDIA chipset
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended for video playback)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit only), Windows Vista® (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), or Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Available USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Internet access for software download or CD-ROM drive for software install
- Video display(s) with the appropriate video input
- 1x USB 3.0 Multiport adapter
- 1x DVI to VGA adapter
- 1x Installation CD
- 1x User's manual
Microsoft, Windows, and Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
NVIDIA and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
PROS: 3 adapters in one!
Works as expected.
Multiple monitors simultaneously.
CONS: Short USB cord.
Install disk does not have Windows 10 drivers, but hey, the online documentation never stated it would.
PROS: multi port dvi & HDMI output 1920x1080 display, gigabit eithernet
CONS: crashes the display multiple times when booting/rebooting my pc.