Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter
Add an additional VGA display to your computer system using this USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter from Monoprice!
This adapter supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz using a USB 3.0 connection or up to 800 x 600 using USB 2.0. It is fully compatible with Windows® Aero® Effects and can be configured as a mirrored, extended, or primary display. When extended, the display can be positioned above, below, or to either side of the primary display.
The adapter comes with a 7" long micro USB 3.0 cable, which can be swapped out for a longer version (not included), as desired. It contains the required driver software built into the adapter, so there are no separate drivers to download or lose the CD for.
The adapter is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.x, and requires a minimum Intel i5 2.8GHz processor (or equivalent AMD processor) and 4GB RAM. Multiple adapters can be installed to the same system to allow for multiple additional displays. Note that with each additional adapter added to the system, the maximum resolution for each is decreased.
- Fully compliant with the USB 3.0 specification revision 1.0
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz resolution using USB 3.0
- Up to 800 x 600 resolution using USB 2.0
- Supports Windows Aero Effects
- Supports up to six USB displays
- Supports Extended, Mirrored, and Primary display options
- Supports extended left, right, above, or below
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel® Core™ i5 2.8GHz or higher or equivalent AMD processor
- 4GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.x
- Available USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- VGA display
- 1x USB 3.0 to VGA adapter
- 1x USB 3.0 A male to micro B male cable
- 1x Quick installation guide
Microsoft, Windows, and Aero are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel and Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.