Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K 1x2 HDMI® Splitter
In a technology driven world high definition content has become the standard. If you need to simultaneously view HD content on multiple displays, you need a way to split the signal between the displays. Normally a source is connected directly to a display, but that will not work if you need to push the signal to more than one display.
These splitters are powered so besides splitting the signal, they can also be used at the end of a cable to regenerate and essentially boost the HDMI® signal. Whether your need is at home, at school, in a retail store, or in a corporate office, these plug-n-play splitters are the perfect portable solution to view HD content on multiple displays at the same time.
- Splits one HDMI 1.4 signal to two HDMI displays at the same time
- 3D content support - this splitter can automatically detect the EDID and output 3D content
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) Support - if supported by the source and display, users can control all devices with one remote
- Plug-n-Play technology - There is no configuration for these units; just plug them in and you are ready to go
- Small and portable - the splitters are small enough to travel with and light enough to be mounted in permanent locations
- Supports Digital Audio Formats, such as Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports HDCP 1.4
- Up to 36-bit Deep Color support
- 10.2Gbps maximum data rate
- Energy Saving power consumption as low as 1 watt
- Power Source: 5 VDC, 1A (power adapter not included)
HDMI Resolutions Supported:
- 1080p@24Hz 3D
- 720p@50/60Hz 3D
Size and Weight:
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (92g)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.7" x 2.3" x 0.6" (95 x 58 x 16 mm)
- 1x 4K 1x2 HDMI Splitter with 3D support
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- Operation Temperature: +14 ~ +131°F (-10 ~ +55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 ~ +158°F (-20 ~ +70°C)
- Relative Humidity (noncondensing): 0 ~ 95%
Note: For optimal distance and performance, please use High Speed HDMI Cables
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS® is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
PROS: Easy to setup and use
Great picture sent to both devices
CONS: Causes HDMI connection to be unidirectional
Sound may not carry to second device in some circumstances
CONS: None so far
There are a lot of HDMI splitter products to choose from but this one seemed to be as good as any. I can't speak to bidirectional or audio functionality, as I use neither in my setup but for what I need it to do, it works great.
In my book, if I don't even realize it's there, it's doing its job. Within a day after installing, I forgot I even had this device handling my video.
PROS: Produces a clean signal across a 15' HDMI + 35' HDMI run
Super compact - it's about the size of a deck of cards
Low power consumption - can run all the time with essentially no impact on my electricity bill
CONS: When initially handshaking with my TV or projector, there is a quick flash of static on the screen but it doesn't bother me.
PROS: It's small and works great.
Picture and response times have been great in both rooms.
PROS: Easy to set up
Working without issue
A few days ago, I reviewed with a 4 star rating (hasn't appeared yet), saying it works, but with quirks. However, upon experimentation switching it out from a previous Monoprice 8402 (that worked fine for years) on a different 2 TV setup, there are no "quirks". Apparently, there is something inherent with the output from a DirecTV Genie client box that showed some quirks when switching channels on two Insignia TV's. The above mentioned Monoprice 8402 shows the same quirks on this setup. Nothing wrong with either splitter. Never had a problem with a Monoprice product.
PROS: Works great. Now, when I eventually switch to 4K TV's, I'll have a splitter than can handle it.
It was easy, easy to install and works perfectly. We love it.
PROS: EASY TO INSTALL
PROS: Compact, very easy to setup and use, great prices.
CONS: none so far