Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K 1x2 HDMI® Splitter
In a technology driven world high definition content has become the standard. If you need to simultaneously view HD content on multiple displays, you need a way to split the signal between the displays. Normally a source is connected directly to a display, but that will not work if you need to push the signal to more than one display.
These splitters are powered so besides splitting the signal, they can also be used at the end of a cable to regenerate and essentially boost the HDMI® signal. Whether your need is at home, at school, in a retail store, or in a corporate office, these plug-n-play splitters are the perfect portable solution to view HD content on multiple displays at the same time.
- Splits one HDMI 1.4 signal to two HDMI displays at the same time
- 3D content support - this splitter can automatically detect the EDID and output 3D content
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) Support - if supported by the source and display, users can control all devices with one remote
- Plug-n-Play technology - There is no configuration for these units; just plug them in and you are ready to go
- Small and portable - the splitters are small enough to travel with and light enough to be mounted in permanent locations
- Supports Digital Audio Formats, such as Dolby TrueHD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports HDCP 1.4
- Up to 36-bit Deep Color support
- 10.2Gbps maximum data rate
- Energy Saving power consumption as low as 1 watt
- Power Source: 5 VDC, 1A (power adapter not included)
HDMI Resolutions Supported:
- 1080p@24Hz 3D
- 720p@50/60Hz 3D
Size and Weight:
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (92g)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.7" x 2.3" x 0.6" (95 x 58 x 16 mm)
- 1x 4K 1x2 HDMI Splitter with 3D support
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- Operation Temperature: +14 ~ +131°F (-10 ~ +55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 ~ +158°F (-20 ~ +70°C)
- Relative Humidity (noncondensing): 0 ~ 95%
Note: For optimal distance and performance, please use High Speed HDMI Cables
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS® is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD™ and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.