Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K 3x1 HDMI® Switch
In a technology driven world high definition content has become the standard. If you love watching movies and playing the latest and greatest games in HD, you need to be able to connect your HD devices to your display. Normally you would connect each device to an HDMI® input on your display, but what if you only have one input? With these switches, you can easily change between multiple sources using the included remote or directly on the switch itself, instead of constantly swapping out cables.
These switches not only push up to 4K HDCP protected video content to your display or TV, they also push compressed audio content, such as Dolby TrueHD™ or DTS-HD Master Audio™, and uncompressed audio content, such as LPCM. Whether your need is at home, at school, or at work, these switches are the perfect portable solution to view HD content from multiple sources on one display without complicated configurations or swapping cables.
- Manual or remote selection (IR sensor and remote control included)
- Small and portable - the switches are small enough to travel with and light enough to be mounted in permanent locations
- Supports HDMI Version 1.4 and HDCP Version 1.4
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS® and Dolby®
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Deep Color 36-bit support
- Supports signal re-timing
- 10.2Gbps maximum data rate
- Power Source: 5 VDC, 1A (power adapter not included)
HDMI Resolutions Supported:
Size and Weight:
- Product Weight: 6.8 oz. (172g)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.4" x 2.1" x 0.8" (112 x 53 x 20 mm)
- 1x 4K 3x1 HDMI Switch (3D)
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x English User Manual
- Operation Temperature: +5 ~ +131°F (-15 ~ +55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 ~ +158°F (-20 ~ +70°C)
- Humidity (noncondensing): 0 ~ 90%
Note: For optimal distance and performance, please use High Speed HDMI Cables and a 5V/1A power supply, sold separately.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
PROS: Fast switching between sources, excellent picture quality compered to other brands, solid signal even over very long HDMI cables where other switches have failed
CONS: None yet after a few weeks of HEAVY use.
PROS: Easy to setup use
Works as expected with no fuss
CONS: BRIGHT LEDS!
They are really, really bright!
PROS: keeps selected input even after power loss!
PROS: -Works accurately and quickly
-Came with a remote to train my Harmony
-Does not need additional power
CONS: -Very bright LEDs
PROS: small and easy to install
PROS: Does exactly what I wanted. A very inexpensive solution. The remote works very well. The shipping was quick. I would purchase from these folks again.
CONS: Bright LEDs... Solved... Several layers of paper, 1/4" x 1" layered to allow the exact amount of light that I wanted, covered with scotch tape. No more bright LEDs. Took about 5 Minutes.
Doesn't require power cable
CONS: Disconnects displays that are not active
Redmere (Gen1) cables do not work on it
No mounting options
Does not come with a power adapter
PROS: It works!
CONS: None - other than the bright LED lights.