Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K 5x1 HDMI® Switch
In a technology driven world high definition content has become the standard. If you love watching movies and playing the latest and greatest games in HD, you need to be able to connect your HD devices to your display. Normally you would connect each device to an HDMI® input on your display but what if you only have one input? With these switches you can easily change between multiple sources with the included remote or directly on the switch itself, instead of constantly swapping out cables.
These switches not only push up to 4K HDCP protected video content to your display or TV, they also push compressed audio content, such as Dolby TrueHD™ or DTS-HD Master Audio™, and uncompressed audio content, such as LPCM. Whether your need is at home, at school, or at work, these switches are the perfect portable solution to view HD content from multiple sources on one display without complicated configurations or swapping cables.
- Auto Switching sources - switches will automatically change to an active input if another is disconnected or powered down
- Manual or remote selection (IR sensor and remote control included)
- Supports compressed audio, such as DTS® and Dolby®
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Small and portable - the switches are small enough to travel with and light enough to be mounted in permanent locations
- Supports HDMI Version 1.4 and HDCP Version 1.4
- Deep Color 36-bit support
- Supports signal re-timing
- 10.2Gbps maximum data rate
- Power Source: 5 VDC, 1A (power adapter not included)
HDMI resolutions supported:
Size and Weight:
- Product Weight: 10.8 oz. (306g)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.4" x 2.8" x 0.8" (162 x 70 x 20 mm)
- 1x 4K 5x1 HDMI Switch (3D)
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x English User Manual
- Operating Temperature: +32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)
- Storage Temperature: +14 ~ +140°F (-10 ~ +60°C)
Note: For optimal distance and performance, please use High Speed HDMI Cables and a 5V/1A power supply, sold separately.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.