Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Blackbird 4K 5x1 HDMI® Switch
In a technology driven world high definition content has become the standard. If you love watching movies and playing the latest and greatest games in HD, you need to be able to connect your HD devices to your display. Normally you would connect each device to an HDMI® input on your display but what if you only have one input? With these switches you can easily change between multiple sources with the included remote or directly on the switch itself, instead of constantly swapping out cables.
These switches not only push up to 4K HDCP protected video content to your display or TV, they also push compressed audio content, such as Dolby TrueHD™ or DTS-HD Master Audio™, and uncompressed audio content, such as LPCM. Whether your need is at home, at school, or at work, these switches are the perfect portable solution to view HD content from multiple sources on one display without complicated configurations or swapping cables.
- Auto Switching sources - switches will automatically change to an active input if another is disconnected or powered down
- Manual or remote selection (IR sensor and remote control included)
- Supports compressed audio, such as DTS® and Dolby®
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Small and portable - the switches are small enough to travel with and light enough to be mounted in permanent locations
- Supports HDMI Version 1.4 and HDCP Version 1.4
- Deep Color 36-bit support
- Supports signal re-timing
- 10.2Gbps maximum data rate
- Power Source: 5 VDC, 1A (power adapter not included)
HDMI resolutions supported:
Size and Weight:
- Product Weight: 10.8 oz. (306g)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.4" x 2.8" x 0.8" (162 x 70 x 20 mm)
- 1x 4K 5x1 HDMI Switch (3D)
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x English User Manual
- Operating Temperature: +32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)
- Storage Temperature: +14 ~ +140°F (-10 ~ +60°C)
Note: For optimal distance and performance, please use High Speed HDMI Cables and a 5V/1A power supply, sold separately.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
PROS: clear video, remote control
CONS: bright blinding LEDs, finicky remote
PROS: Good budget unit
Works well without adapter and with remote
CONS: DC 5V 1A adapter not included
I ordered this one because it uses HDMI 1.4 and hoped that would solve my issue. It worked perfectly.
I use the switch to select which signal to send to my Xbox One between an ATV4, TiVo, Wii U and Ouya.
Everything works great together.
The remote that came with my unit was damaged upon arrival. The little spring that contacts the battery came un-soldered.
This wasn't a big deal for me because I programmed my harmony for it, and in no way takes away from how pleased I am with the device.
PROS: Price, build quality. Works perfectly. Power not required, but I had the power supply already plugged in from my old switch.
CONS: LEDs really are annoyingly bright. I used black tape to cover them and you can still see which device is active.
Remote quality does not match the quality of the unit.
PROS: Works great without needing an AC power adapter, at least with short-length HDMI cables. I found it works with my old remote control that came with my old Monoprice switcher, so now I have two remotes.
CONS: Of course as always the front lights are too bright so you need to place something over them if used in a darkened room.
The Blackbird 5x1 does all of this without a hitch.
2 months ago
CONS: LED lights are too bright
PROS: works well with harmony remote
Picture quality/response is unaffected
CONS: lights are too bright
Doesn't come with a power cable