Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
USB 2.0 2 to 1 Auto Printer Sharing Switch
This USB Printer Sharing Switch allows two computers to share one USB device. The included software provides on-screen indication of the switch's connection status as well as a quick method of switching which computer has control of the switch and the connected USB device.
- Compatible with Windows® 2000/XP/Vista®
- Compatible with Mac® OS X® 10.3.x and later
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 spec
- Supports both the UHCI and OHCI USB interfaces
- No extra power required
- The Application Software makes switching control between computers easy
- An icon on the task bar displays the device status
- Includes two USB A male to B male cables (1.5m/4.5ft length)
- User's Manual (Oct 6, 2011)
Microsoft, Windows, and Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
|Upstream Ports||2x Female USB type B|
|Downstream Port||1x Female USB type A|
|LED Indicators||2x LEDs show which PC has priority|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS X® 10.3.x and later|
|USB Compatibility||USB 1.1/2.0|
|Power Source||USB Bus Power|
|Power Adapter Included||No|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||+32 ~ +140°F (0 ~ +60°C)|
|Max Power Consumption||100mA|