Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
8-Port USB PS2 Combo KVM Switch with Cable - Retail
- Console your Keyboard/Mouse via either way of PS/2 and/or USB arbitrarily.
- Complex connections with PCs via either way of PS/2 and/or USB arbitrarily.
- Controls 8 computers from a single console (Keyboard/Mouse) over PS/2 and/or USB connections.
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS9/OSX, Sun Microsystems.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) & Daisy Chain functions. - OSD is intuitive menus driven for quick and efficient navigation. - 3 level cascades: up to 3 levels; control up to 64/512 PCs, from a single console; cascaded units don’t need special configuration
- Emulates a keyboard on each PC to allow your computers to boot normally without a keyboard error.
- Supports hot-pluggable. All devices connected to the KVM can be added or removed at any time, without shutting the unit down
Supports 3 types of switching:
(1) Hardware Push Button, (2) Hot-Keys on PS/2 and/or USB of keyboard, (3) Menu driven OSD ( On Screen Display)
- Supports Auto-Scan function to switch video automatically among computers in preset intervals sequentially
- Supports LED display for PC and/or server status monitoring.
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 maximum
- Supports Beeper during Switching enabled.
- Powered with external power adaptor connection.
- Fully compliant with the USB 1.1/ 2.0 specification.
- Rack Mountable in 19” system tack ( 1U ) Comes with rack mount bracket (ears) and screws,
Equipping with OSD and Cascade Chain functions
Item comes with 8 sets of keyboard, mouse, monitor and USB cables. 6ft long.
Power supply is included. 100-240 VOLT o.3A Max, 50-60Hz, OUTPUT 10 Watts, 5V DC Wall Wart
- User's Manual (Nov 6, 2007)
|Selection Method||Push Button and Hot-Key (PS/2 and/or USB Keyboard)|
|LEDs||Red for PC Selection Green for PC On-Line ready|
|PC Connectors||Video||1 x HDB-15 male|
|Console Ports||Keyboard||1 x 6 pin mini-DIN female|
|Mouse||1 x 6 pin mini-DIN female|
|Video||1 x HDB-15 female|
|Keyboard||1 x USB A type female|
|Mouse||1 x USB A type female|
|Auto-Scan Interval||From 5 to 250 Seconds|
|DDC, DDC2 monitor||Yes (Max. Resolution: 2048x1536)@85Hz|
|Operating systems supported||Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP/2003 Server, Linux|
|Mac OS9/OSX and Sun Micro System|
|Device driver||No Need|
|Power||By external power adaptor DC 5V|
|Dimensions (L X W X H)||44 x 15.7 x 4.5 cm (17.3 x 6.1 x 1.5 inch )|
|Operating Temperature||32~ 122 (0~ 50 )|