Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
1000FT 24AWG Cat5e 350MHz UTP Solid, Riser Rated (CMR), Bulk Ethernet Bare Copper Cable - Orange
1000FT Cat 6 Bulk Bare Copper Ethernet Network Cable UTP, Stranded, In-Wall Rated, 550MHz, 24AWG - Red
Lan Maintenance Tool Kit
The LAN Maintenance Tool Kit comes with everything you need to make and test RJ11 and RJ45 cables.
The tool kit includes a Multi-Network Cable Tester, which is designed to test RJ11, RJ45, BNC, and USB cables. The tester is powered with a 9 volt battery (included) and gives fail/pass indication for each wire type tested. A detachable remote terminator allows you to test cables that have been installed.
A modular crimping tool is also included, which allows you to crimp 8P8C/RJ45 and 6P/6C RJ11/12 connectors onto the appropriate cables. The cables can be prepped for installation with the included UTP/STP cutter/stripper.
An adjustable punch-down tool with dies for #66 and #110 keystones is included for when you need to make keystone jacks or install network cabling into a patch panel.
The kit comes complete with thirty RJ45 and thirty RJ11 modular plugs, as well as twenty-four RJ45 strain relief boots in various colors. The connectors and boots are stored in a handy mesh pouch, which allows you to see the contents. Each tool and the tester is held in place with elastic and/or hook&loop bands.
The entire kit is contained in a handy, double-zippered nylon bag with vinyl lining and a pair of canvas handles.
- User's Manual (Aug 2, 2011)
Included in the Box:
- 1x Multi-Network cable tester for RJ45, RJ11, USB, and BNC
- 1x Modular crimping tool for 8P8C/RJ45 and 6P6C/RJ12
- 1x Adjustable impact punch-down tool
- 1x #66 punch-down blade
- 1x #110 punch-down blade
- 1x Cable stripper for UTP/STP wire with 5-6 mm diameter and 110/88 type insertion tool
- 30x RJ45 (8P8C) modular plugs
- 30x RJ11 (6P4C) modular plugs
- 24x color strain relief boots (2x white, 2x black, 2x green, 2x red, 2x yellow, 2x blue, 12x gray)
- 1x Double zippered nylon and vinyl case with carrying handles
- 1x 9 volt battery for tester
Please remove plastic wrap from battery before use.