The LAN Maintenance Tool Kit comes with everything you need to make and test RJ11 and RJ45 cables.
The tool kit includes a Multi-Network Cable Tester, which is designed to test RJ11, RJ45, BNC, and USB cables. The tester is powered with a 9 volt battery (included) and gives fail/pass indication for each wire type tested. A detachable remote terminator allows you to test cables that have been installed.
A modular crimping tool is also included, which allows you to crimp 8P8C/RJ45 and 6P/6C RJ11/12 connectors onto the appropriate cables. The cables can be prepped for installation with the included UTP/STP cutter/stripper.
An adjustable punch-down tool with dies for #66 and #110 keystones is included for when you need to make keystone jacks or install network cabling into a patch panel.
The kit comes complete with thirty RJ45 and thirty RJ11 modular plugs, as well as twenty-four RJ45 strain relief boots in various colors. The connectors and boots are stored in a handy mesh pouch, which allows you to see the contents. Each tool and the tester is held in place with elastic and/or hook&loop bands.
The entire kit is contained in a handy, double-zippered nylon bag with vinyl lining and a pair of canvas handles.
- User's Manual (Aug 2, 2011)
Included in the Box:
- 1x Multi-Network cable tester for RJ45, RJ11, USB, and BNC
- 1x Modular crimping tool for 8P8C/RJ45 and 6P6C/RJ12
- 1x Adjustable impact punch-down tool
- 1x #66 punch-down blade
- 1x #110 punch-down blade
- 1x Cable stripper for UTP/STP wire with 5-6 mm diameter and 110/88 type insertion tool
- 30x RJ45 (8P8C) modular plugs
- 30x RJ11 (6P4C) modular plugs
- 24x color strain relief boots (2x white, 2x black, 2x green, 2x red, 2x yellow, 2x blue, 12x gray)
- 1x Double zippered nylon and vinyl case with carrying handles
- 1x 9 volt battery for tester
Please remove plastic wrap from battery before use.
| rated by 5 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.