USB to Serial Convert Cable ( DB9M / USB A Male) - 3FT
The USB-to-Serial Converter Cable allows you to connect an RS232 serial device to your PC through the USB 2.0 port with up to 230 kbps data transfer rate. This 3 foot long cable has a DB9 male connector (serial) on one end and a USB A male connector on the other.
- Uses the Prolific PL-2303 chipset
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Works with cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters
- Supports Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Mac 8.6 and higher, and Linux (NOT compatible with Windows 8)
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Frees your RS-232 ports for other uses or provides an RS232 connector for PCs without a serial port
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 8!!
Note that, although the packaging indicates that there is a manual included with this device, there is no manual included. We will get this discrepancy corrected as soon as possible.