Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Universal Screen Cleaner (Large Bottle) for LCD & Plasmas TV, all iPad®, iPhone®, Galaxy Tabs, and smartphones
4 Port Component Video Switch w/ IR Learning
Expand the Component video, digital, and analog audio inputs of your TV set!
- IR learning.
- Remote control included.
- Push button selection: User may also use the push button on front of unit to select the signal source.
- High Isolation: In order to transmit high quality component video, we have specially designed circuitry for isolating the adjacent component video input so you can achieve a great picture and crisp audio for that pure home theatre entertainment experience.
- Self-termination: For those inputs that are not in-use, our specially designed circuitry allows those unused ports to self-terminate with a 75-ohm load. This is great for signal protection from outside interference.
(*) In order to have the best performance, please check that input and output component video format is the same. (Y Pb Pr or Y Cb Cr)
(**) Component video cable connectors are normally color-coded. Example: Red, Green and Blue are the primary colors needed to display your video accurately. Please make sure you check your connections and they are correct before beginning playback.
4 Port Component Video Switch
- User's Manual (Jul 3, 2007)
- Supported Formats: 480i and 480p EDTV, 720p and 1080i HDTV resolutions
- Supports: Component Video
- Supports: Digital (Coaxial, S/PDIF) *5.1 and (RCA) Analog Stereo audio siganls.
- Video switching is fast and clean. When switching between inputs, you'll notice a slight, quick, on-screen flicker, as this is normal due the signal synching with your TV.