Expand the Component video, digital, and analog audio inputs of your TV set!
- IR learning.
- Remote control included.
- Push button selection: User may also use the push button on front of unit to select the signal source.
- High Isolation: In order to transmit high quality component video, we have specially designed circuitry for isolating the adjacent component video input so you can achieve a great picture and crisp audio for that pure home theatre entertainment experience.
- Self-termination: For those inputs that are not in-use, our specially designed circuitry allows those unused ports to self-terminate with a 75-ohm load. This is great for signal protection from outside interference.
(*) In order to have the best performance, please check that input and output component video format is the same. (Y Pb Pr or Y Cb Cr)
(**) Component video cable connectors are normally color-coded. Example: Red, Green and Blue are the primary colors needed to display your video accurately. Please make sure you check your connections and they are correct before beginning playback.
4 Port Component Video Switch
- User's Manual (Jul 3, 2007)
- Supported Formats: 480i and 480p EDTV, 720p and 1080i HDTV resolutions
- Supports: Component Video
- Supports: Digital (Coaxial, S/PDIF) *5.1 and (RCA) Analog Stereo audio siganls.
- Video switching is fast and clean. When switching between inputs, you'll notice a slight, quick, on-screen flicker, as this is normal due the signal synching with your TV.
|4 Port Component Video Switch w/ IR Learning|
|Question: Can I use this switch to switch 5.1 channel analog audio instead?|
|Answer: No, it won't work. Levels are not matched between the inputs.|
|Question: Can I use it as a composite video switcher instead of component?|
|Answer: Yes, just use one of the component video ports instead of all three. Just make sure to use the same colored connector for each of your video connections.|
|Question: Can I use it as an audio only switcher? Will it work if the component connectors are not ultilized.|
|Answer: Yes, it will still work if you choose to use it only to switch analog 2 channel audio or S/PDIF Digital Coaxial audio and not have anything connected to the component video connectors.|
|Question: The picture from my switch is constantly flickering, even though I have 24AWG or thicker HDMI cables.|
|Answer: The issue could be caused by a device or cable nearby the setup,or in the setup causing interference. Try rerouting cable paths and distancing devices from sources of interference, such as moving routers and other networking cables away from the switch setup.|
| rated by 306 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.