Connect your USB peripherals to your using this USB 2.0 A Male to B Male cable from Monoprice!
While some newer peripherals use the mini B or micro B USB connector, the original USB B connector is still the common connector for printers, scanners, and similar large peripherals. This cable uses 28 AWG conductors for data and 24 AWG conductors for power. It features gold plated connectors to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections. It is shielded to protect against signal interference and data loss.
- 100% compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- 28 AWG data conductors and 24 AWG power conductors
- Gold plated connectors ensure a smooth, corrosion-free connection
- Molded connector heads with molded strain relief boots
- Shielded to protect against external signal interference
|1.5ft USB 2.0 A Male to B Male 28/24AWG Cable - (Gold Plated)|
|Question: What''''s the difference between USB Type A, B and mini B connectors?br|
|Answer: Type A connectors are flat thin rectangular connector. They are the ones most commonly found directly on computers.brbrType B connectors are Squarish with two beveled corners on one side. These are the ones most often found on peripheral devices like printers and scanners.brbrMini B''''s come in a variety of shapes an pin configurations. They are commonly smaller than A''''s and regular B''''s. They are usually found on smaller peripherals and portable devices like digital cameras. Different manufacturers will utilize different confirations of mini B''''s so it''''s important to match the right cable for your particular device.|
|Question: What is the maximum range of USB?|
|Answer: USB specs define a maximum effective range of 15ft. For longer distances you need a repeater cables. Up to 5 repeater cables can be chained for a maximum distance of 80ft.|
|Question: What is the difference between USB 2.0 and 3.0?|
|Answer: The maximum transfer rate for USB 2.0 is 480 Mbps, also referred to as High Speed. USB 3.0 has a transfer rate over 10x faster with a top speed of 5.0 Gbps. brbrTo take advantage of the additional speed, you will need a host controller, cables and devices that are all USB 3.0 compliant. The actual transfer rate will depend on the equipment being used.|
|Question: Is USB 3.0 backward compatible with prior versions of USB?|
|Answer: Yes, it is. However, maximum transfer rates will be limited to the maximum performance of the slowest device or cable in your connection.|
| rated by 42 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.