Improve the quality of your photography by using this 41.3-inch Collapsible 5-in-1 Light Reflector Disc from Monoprice!
A light reflector is one the most effective, and least expensive, pieces of gear you can add to your photo kit. Reflectors allow you to subtly adjust the lighting on your subject, adding or removing shadows, adding or removing color or tone, or just diffusing strong sunlight or lamps.
This reflector features five different surfaces, which provide different benefits in different circumstances:
- Silver: The silver side of the reflector provides a strong light reflection, making it well-suited to use in low-light situations or to provide a lighting enhancement when the reflector must be positioned further from the subject than ordinary.
- Gold: The gold side of the reflector provides a strong, warm light most suitable for eliminating shadows in "warm light" conditions, such as at sunset or when the subject has a strong "autumn" coloration.
- White: The white side of the reflector provides a soft, clean lighting that is suitable for use in the studio or in bright outdoor conditions.
- Black: The black side of the reflector is more of an "anti-reflector" or "flag". When used next to a subject it can absorb light, creating shadows and definition.
- Translucent: The translucent center core of the reflector is intended as a light diffuser. As such it is placed between the light source and the subject to reduce the intensity of the light.
The reflector is made with a durable steel frame, which can be collapsed down to about 1/3 its full size. The translucent reflector core is contained in a zippered outer pocket, which includes the other four surfaces. By default the silver and black sides are exposed. Reversing the pocket reveals the white and gold sides.
The reflector comes in a zippered nylon carry/storage pouch measuring about 16" in diameter.
| rated by 14 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.