One of the things that attracted you to scuba diving in the first place was all the beautiful and colorful underwater images and video of reef life, right? Well now you can take your own pictures and video using your Canon S110 camera and this Waterproof Dive Housing from Monoprice!
There are plenty of low cost waterproof cameras available, but when you look closer at the specs you see they are usually limited to about 30 feet of depth. While that may be enough for most needs, you really want something that will go as deep as you're ever to go and come back out with your camera, and your shots, safe and sound.
This professional quality dive housing has been certified as waterproof (IPX8) to depths up to 130 feet (40 meters), which is the maximum recreational diving depth. It features button and control extenders, which allow you to manipulate the camera controls and settings safely underwater. The camera fits perfectly inside the case with no modifications, other than to remove the wrist strap.
The dive housing comes with a spare waterproof seal, silicone grease to clean and lubricate the seal, silica dry packs to absorb any moisture or condensation that might wind up inside the case, a wrist strap, a neck strap, and a flash diffuser. Additional waterproof seals and silicone grease will be available from Monoprice shortly.
- User's Manual (Sep 5, 2013)
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.