Why buy your band instruments from Monoprice?
Many school band directors reflexively dismiss band instruments made in China, preferring to point parents to the entry-level instruments from the major brands. This ignores the fact that the entry-level instruments from the major brands are also made in China!
The country of origin therefore is NOT an indicator of the quality of an instrument and whether it will sound and play properly. One of the best indicators of an instrument's quality however, is how well the company stands behind their instruments.
Monoprice stands behind EVERY product we sell with a 30-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Additionally we stand behind every instrument we sell with a 1 year warranty. If the performance of the instrument changes over time, if you notice a problem that you didn't notice before, if it breaks from normal use, simply return it and receive a new replacement in exchange.
So do not be dissuaded by naysayers, who admittedly have not tried Monoprice Pro Audio products! You can purchase with total confidence that your investment will not be wasted and that the investment will be considerably less than if the instrument wears a major name brand logo.
- ABS Resin Body
- Soprano Recorders Are MANDATORY for most 4th Graders Across California
- All recorders include:
- Cleaning rod
- Fingering Chart
- Protective Case
- User's Manual (Aug 5, 2013)
| rated by 8 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.