Play your guitar through your amp and use your iPhone® 5 or iPad® as though it were an FX rack with this Guitar Cable for iPad & smartphones from Monoprice!
This cable gives you the ability to play your guitar and complete an FX loop to play out of your amp in real time using your iPhone 5, iPad, or other device. Note that creating an FX loop requires the use of third party software and an additional guitar amplifier cable, neither of which is included with this cable.
This cable works with:
- iPod touch® 3rd Generation and later versions
- iPhone 3GS and later versions
- iPad (all versions, including iPad mini®)
- Samsung® Galaxy S® version 3 and later
- Samsung Galaxy Note® version 2 and later
- Any Android™ device using the CTIA standard TRRS connector with the microphone on the sleeve, as described below
The 4-conductor TRRS plug on this cable uses the CTIA standard configuration, which puts the microphone signal on the sleeve (versus being on the second ring in the OMTP standard). The CTIA standard has always been used by Apple® and HTC™, while older Samsung®, Nokia®, Sony® Ericsson™, and Wiko devices initially used the OMTP standard. However, the latest versions use the CTIA standard.
- User's Guide (Oct 30, 2013)
Apple, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, and iPad mini are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung, Galaxy S, and Galaxy Note are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
HTC is a trademark of HTC Corporation.
Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation.
Sony is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
Ericsson is a trademark of Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson.
All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
| rated by 16 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.