Control your PC music software and/or MIDI sound modules and sequencers using this 49-key MIDI Keyboard Controller from Monoprice!
This 4-octave, velocity sensitive MIDI keyboard controller features a USB port, which allows you to connect to a computer for use with your favorite music creation software or with software synthesizers or sequencers. It also includes a 5-pin MIDI DIN output, for connecting directly to sound modules or sequencers.
This powerful controller allows you to map almost any function to almost any button, knob, slider, or wheel. Built-in functions include the ability to quickly adjust the octave range up or down, or to transpose the keys for easier pitch changes. Two pedal jacks allow you to connect both sustain and expression pedals for additional functionality.
This is a true, driverless plug and play device for use with Windows and Mac PCs or as a standalone MIDI controller.
- 49 Velocity sensitive keys to trigger your MIDI hardware & software
- 4 Rotary encoder knobs
- 1 Slider
- Pitch-bend & Modulation wheels
- MIDI Out port for standalone use
- 2 Assignable pedal inputs
- Driverless plug and play for Windows and Mac PCs
- Powered from the USB bus or using an optional 9 VDC power adapter (not included)
Note that this controller does not have any internal sound generation capability. It requires the use of external sound modules, software synthesizers, or hardware or software sequencers.
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.