Ok, you've got your computer and the talent to produce music, but you need the tools, right? What you need is this 49-key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller from Monoprice!
This four-octave controller features 49 keys to trigger your MIDI hardware and software. Additional controls include:
- 4 Rotary encoder knobs with a doubler button (for an effective 8 knobs of functionality)
- 1 Slider
- 1 Pitch bend wheel
- 1 Modulation wheel
It also sports a MIDI Out DIN port for standalone use as well as a pedal input option. It is a driverless, Plug and Play device, compatible with the Windows and Mac operating systems. It can be self-powered via the USB bus or powered by the included external AC adapter.
The controller includes a DVD-ROM with a full suite of audio software, so you can get in and start making music right away! The software included is:
MAGIX® Samplitude Pro X Silver
- Samplitude is a software Digital Audio Workstation, or DAW. It allows you to record audio through an audio interface, or MIDI from your keyboard, which is used to control Virtual Instruments and Plug-Ins. PC only.
Sound Magic BlueStone Piano
- The BlueStone Piano is a Virtual Instrument or VI, which is a software sound source that can be controlled via MIDI. You can run it as a standalone application or as a VST plug-in within a compatible DAW such as Samplitude. For PC & Mac.
Platonic World software
oKo and Bi-Polar VSTs
- The oKo plug-in is a virtual version of an analog synthesizer while Bi-Polar is a distortion effect. PC only.
War Drumz Sound Library
- War Drumz is a modern drum sample library with loops and individual drum hits in .WAV format.
- oKo and Bi-Polar VSTs
- User's Manual (May 7, 2013)
MAGIX and the MAGIX logo are registered trademarks of MAGIX AG.
| rated by 5 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.