This professional DJ Controller features dual CD players, dual inputs for USB flash drives, and two switchable line/phone level stereo RCA inputs for maximum flexibility in the types of sources you can use in your performance. It includes both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) stereo Master outputs, plus an unbalanced (RCA) Record output, which is not controlled by the master fader. It also features two microphone inputs (XLR and 1/4") and a 1/4" headphone output.
Each CD player has a dedicated jog/shuttle wheel, independent controls, and independent programming capability. A brake function simulates the start/stop times of a turntable and a reverse function allows you to play the disc backwards. The job/shuttle wheels can be assigned to facilitate searching, to dynamically bend the pitch, and to perform a scratch effect. Pitch can also be modified using the fader. Each channel features a 3-band equalizer and independent gain controls.
The USB port on the back allows you control 3rd party DJ software on your PC or Mac (not included). The controller accepts input voltages from 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, so you can use it in any country without worrying about transformers or voltage converters.
- Dual CD players with independent controls
- Dual USB flash drive inputs
- Dual switchable line/phono inputs
- Balanced and Unbalanced Master outputs
- Use XLR or 1/4" microphones
- Control PC/Mac MIDI software via USB
- Includes Brake and Reverse effects
- Jog/Shuttle wheels for search, pitch bend, and scratching
- 3-band EQ for each channel
- Fader start - moving the crossfader can start CD playback
- Supports flash drives formatted with FAT32, exFAT, and NTFS
- Supports flash drives up to 32GB
- Two large, backlit displays
- 40 second anti-shock buffer
- Dimensions: 19.0" x 11.7" x 3.8" (482 x 296 x 97.5 mm)
- Weight: 13.9 lbs. (6.3 Kg)
| rated by 3 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.