This professional DJ Controller features dual CD players, dual inputs for USB flash drives, and two switchable line/phone level stereo RCA inputs for maximum flexibility in the types of sources you can use in your performance. It includes both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) stereo Master outputs, plus an unbalanced (RCA) Record output, which is not controlled by the master fader. It also features two microphone inputs (XLR and 1/4") and a 1/4" headphone output.
Each CD player has a dedicated jog/shuttle wheel, independent controls, and independent programming capability. A brake function simulates the start/stop times of a turntable and a reverse function allows you to play the disc backwards. The job/shuttle wheels can be assigned to facilitate searching, to dynamically bend the pitch, and to perform a scratch effect. Pitch can also be modified using the fader. Each channel features a 3-band equalizer and independent gain controls.
The USB port on the back allows you control 3rd party DJ software on your PC or Mac (not included). The controller accepts input voltages from 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, so you can use it in any country without worrying about transformers or voltage converters.
- Dual CD players with independent controls
- Dual USB flash drive inputs
- Dual switchable line/phono inputs
- Balanced and Unbalanced Master outputs
- Use XLR or 1/4" microphones
- Control PC/Mac MIDI software via USB
- Includes Brake and Reverse effects
- Jog/Shuttle wheels for search, pitch bend, and scratching
- 3-band EQ for each channel
- Fader start - moving the crossfader can start CD playback
- Supports flash drives formatted with FAT32, exFAT, and NTFS
- Supports flash drives up to 32GB
- Two large, backlit displays
- 40 second anti-shock buffer
- Dimensions: 19.0" x 11.7" x 3.8" (482 x 296 x 97.5 mm)
- Weight: 13.9 lbs. (6.3 Kg)