This Passive PA speaker features a huge 15" main driver and a 1" exit driver. It handles a massive 500 watt (RMS)/1000 watts (peak) of power at 8 ohms impedance.
The speaker has a 50 Hz ~ 20 kHz (-10dB) frequency response and boasts 97dB sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter) with a peak sensitivity of 126dB. The crossover is at 3.3 KHz. The cabinet measures about 27.5" x 19.0" x 15.0", weighs about 37.3 lbs, and has an internal capacity of 5.3 cubic feet of air.
This speaker requires an amplified signal and pairs well with our 1000-watt, 12-channel Powered Audio Mixer (PID 604570). It connects to the amp using a 2-conductor NL4 cable.
Each order includes one (1) speaker.
- User's Manual (Feb 11, 2014)
|Speaker Type||2-way Vented Passive Speaker Cabinet|
|Program Power||500 watts|
|Peak Power||1000 watts|
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)||97dB/126dB (max)|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz ~ 20 KHz (-10dB)|
|Crossover Frequency||3.3 KHz|
|Protection||PTC Protection for HF|
|Transducer Low||15" with 2" Voice Coil with Ventilation|
|Transducer High||1" Exit Driver with 1.4" Compression Driver|
|Connectors||2x NL4 (aka SPK4) (Pin +1, Pin -1)|
|Enclosure||ABS Cabinet with Rubber Feet and Metal Grille|
|Dimensions||27.5" x 19.0" x 15.0"|
|Volume||5.3 cubic feet|
| rated by 4 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.