Get extra fine control over the shape your audio signal using this Dual 31-Band Graphic Equalizer with Subwoofer Output from Monoprice!
This professional equalizer is the perfect addition to a recording studio, live performance, DJ station, or even a home theater setup! It features three input options: balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and unbalanced RCA. It also features a balanced XLR subwoofer output with a variable crossover from 50 ~ 250 Hz and -∞ ~ +10dB gain, so you can truly hear frequencies down to 20 Hz.
The EQ boasts an incredibly clean signal, with a frequency response of 20 Hz ~ 50 kHz, a THD of less than 0.01%, and a massive 110dB signal-to-noise ratio! A switch on the back panel allows you to select whether the signal ground is tied to the AC input/chassis ground or not. This is particularly useful for eliminating hum when using unbalanced RCA connections, such as for use in a home theater setup.
Each channel has independent controls and LED indicators, allowing the EQ to serve as either two mono equalizers or as a single stereo equalizer. Red and green LEDs on the front panel indicate the clipping status for the input and output for each channel, so you can fine tune your audio signal for peak performance.
The amount of signal variation for each channel is independently switchable between ±6dB and ±15dB. Each channel features a 40 Hz High Pass and a 16 kHz Low Pass filters, an EQ on/off switch, and input level controls (-∞ ~ +6dB).
It can be mounted in a standard 19-inch equipment rack or can be used as a stand-alone audio component. The following table shows the frequency points for each of the 31 sliders:
|20 Hz||125 Hz||800 Hz||5 kHz|
|25 Hz||160 Hz||1 kHz||6.3 kHz|
|31.5 Hz||200 Hz||1.25 kHz||8 kHz|
|40 Hz||250 Hz||1.6 kHz||10 kHz|
|50 Hz||315 Hz||2 kHz||12.5 kHz|
|63 Hz||400 Hz||2.5 kHz||16 kHz|
|80 Hz||500 Hz||3.15 kHz||20 kHz|
|100 Hz||630 Hz||4 kHz|
- Easy to operate front panel controls
- Constant Q circuitry with a 3% center frequency accuracy
- Control range selectable: ±6dB or ±15dB
- Active balanced and unbalanced input and output connectors
- Variable input level control
- Input and output signal clipping indicators
- Ground "Lift" switch to disconnect signal ground from the chassis ground
- Dual voltage support, accepts 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input
- Robust and compact design
- Manufactured under QS9000, VDA6.1 certified management system
- Includes dedicated balanced XLR subwoofer output
- Variable subwoofer crossover and gain controls
|Type||2x 31-band, 1/3 octave|
|Slider Travel||20mm with positive center detent|
|Range||±6dB or ±15dB selectable|
Active balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS
|Maximum Input Level||14dBu|
Active balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS
Active balanced XLR
Frequency: 50 ~ 250 Hz
|Output Impedance||< 600Ω|
|High Pass Filter||40 Hz (12dB/octave)|
|Low Pass Filter||16 kHz (12dB/octave)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 50 kHz (-1.5dBu)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 0.01% (@ 1kHz, all VR at 0dB)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||> 110dB|
95 ~ 120 VAC, 60 Hz
220 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|Power Consumption||18 watts (maximum)|
|Dimensions||19.0" x 8.7" x 3.5" (483 x 220 x 88 mm)|
| rated by 3 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.