Easily tune your guitar, bass, or other stringed instrument, even in the noisiest environments, using this Clip-On Guitar Tuner from Monoprice!
This tuner is designed to clip to the headstock of your guitar or other stringed instrument. It operates by picking up the vibrations of the instrument as the strings are plucked, which means you don't have to be in a quiet environment to get the perfect tune.
The tuner has specialized modes for tuning a Guitar, Bass, Violin, or Ukulele. Each instrument mode identifies the string position of the tune, making it perfect for beginners. It also features a Chromatic mode, which simply identifies the note being tuned, including sharp and flat tones, which is more suited for experienced players.
The tuner operates in the B0 to B7 tuning range and the A4 tune can be adjusted incrementally from 430-450 Hz. The tuner is powered by a CR2032 battery (included) and features a color LCD display.
- Five Tuning Modes: Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele, and Chromatic
- Four Optional Flat Tunings: b, bb, bbb, and bbbb
- Adjustable A4 Frequency: 430 ~ 450 Hz
- B0 ~ B7 Tuning Range
- Requires CR2032 Battery (Included)
| rated by 52 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.