Get unsurpassed gaming performance with this Pro Laser Speed Gaming Mouse from Monoprice!
This is a plug and play, ambidextrous, lightweight, laser, gaming mouse with unmatched quality, stability, and performance. Its small size and high performance make it perfect for gamers who prefer the "claw-grip" style of mousing or those with small hands. It is also an excellent travel mouse for use with laptops.
The mouse features three resolution settings (400, 800, and 1600 dpi) and a 500 Hz USB report rate. The resolution can be easily changed on the fly simply by holding down both buttons and rotating the mouse wheel.
Ordinary optical mice have a light sensor that can continue to track when the mouse is as much as an inch above the mouse surface. By contrast, this mouse uses a custom designed laser lens that produces an exceptional lift-off distance of only about 2.0mm.
|Lift-off Distance||2.0 mm|
|Maximum Speed||up to 50 inches/sec|
|USB Report Rate||500 Hz|
|# of Buttons||3|
|Cable Length||5.8 ft (1.8m)|
|Dimensions||3.9" x 2.3" x 1.4" (98 x 58 x 35 mm)|
|Weight*||2.4 oz (68 g)|
* The listed weight is for the mouse body itself and does not include the weight of the cable.
| rated by 2 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.