Add 120GB of ultrafast SSD storage to your Thunderbolt™ equipped Mac® using this 120GB Neutrino Thunderbolt Edition external SSD drive from Monoprice!
This aluminum drive enclosure comes with a SanDisk® U110 120GB SSD pre-installed for Plug & Play with any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac running OS X® 10.6.6 or later. provides data transfer rates up to 10Gbps, which is more than 60% faster than the SATA III interface. It gets all the power it needs from the Thunderbolt interface, so there is no need for bulky power adapters.
- Includes pre-installed SanDisk U110 120GB SSD
- Up to 10Gbps data transfer rate
- Supports Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Includes Thunderbolt cable
Thunderbolt is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, MacBook, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
SanDisk is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
|Supports Daisy Chaining||No|
|Drive Type||SanDisk U110 120GB SSD|
|Data Transfer Rate||up to 10Gbps|
|Sequential Read||up to 470MB/s|
|Sequential Write||up to 380MB/s|
|Random Write IOPs (sustained)||1100 IOPs|
|4K Random Read||9200 IOPs (across 8GB capacity range)|
|MTBF||up to 2,000,000 hours|
|Dimensions||5.12" x 3.07" x 0.98" (13.0 x 7.8 x 2.5 cm)|
|Power Source||Thunderbolt bus only|
|Operating Temperature||+41 ~ +95°F (+5 ~ +35°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +158°F (-20 ~ +70°C)|
|Relative Humidity||5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Operating Systems||Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC, CE|
- 1x Neutrino Thunderbolt external drive with built in SanDisk U110 120GB SSD
- 1x Thunderbolt cable
- 1x Setup guide
| rated by 1 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.