Upgrade your PC's hard drive cage to include hot swapping, support for SAS and SATA drives, and security using this Trayless Hot Swap Cage from Monoprice!
This hard drive cage is intended to be installed into a standard PC case. It uses a single 5.25" bay and supports a single 3.5" drive. It uses an SAS backplane, which provides full support for SAS I/II and SATA I/II/III drives with capacities up to 3TB each. The bay is hot swappable, which means you can change out the drive without turning off your PC.
The cage is made of aluminum and plastic, which keeps weight to a minimum. The bay has a door, which automatically ejects the drive as the door is opened. The door has a lock, so you can secure a drive in place to prevent unauthorized removal.
The enclosure has screw holes for an optional 40mm cooling fan (not included). A switch on the back of the enclosure allows you to disable the combination power/drive activity LED on the front bezel of the enclosure.
The enclosure uses standard SATA data and power cables (not included). It comes with screws to secure the cage in a computer case and a key to lock the drive access door.
- Aluminum and plastic frame for light weight
- Supports SAS I, SAS II, SATA I, SATA II, and SATA III drives
- Provides up to 6.0 Gbps data transfer rate
- Supports drives up to 3TB capacity
- Lockable drive bay
- Supports Hot Swapping
- Combination power/drive activity LED (can be disabled)
- Removable fan cover allows for easy maintenance
- Dimensions: 5.8" x 1.7" x 7.1"
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
| rated by 1 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.