Increase your efficiency and productivity with this 5.6" LCD Test Monitor from Monoprice!
Without a test monitor, installing a security system can be either a 2-person job or one that involves tons of legwork, as you move back and forth between cameras and the central display. With a test monitor, you just hook up the camera, adjust the aim, zoom, and focus, then move on to the next camera.
This test monitor has a 5.6" LCD screen (112.9 x 84.7 mm) with a resolution of 640x480, which matches the basic resolution of most security cameras. It features two composite BNC video inputs and a single BNC output. The 200 cd/m2 brightness is sufficient for work in even the brightest environments.
The monitor is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery (included) with a 2600mAh capacity. For extended field work, additional batteries can be purchased, charged, and installed as needed. The internal battery is recharged using the included AC adapter.
The monitor comes in a nylon carrying case, which securely holds the monitor in place while you work. Two adjustable nylon straps can be fixed to any of the four mounting points, so you can configure the straps arrangement to best suit your own needs.
- 640x480 maximum resolution
- NTSC/PAL auto-recognition
- Two BNC inputs and one BNC output
- OSD menu with multi-language support
- Includes nylon carry case and straps
- Rechargeable battery
- Automatic power off with no signal input
- Last use settings saved on power off
- Includes a 1/4"x20 mounting point
MONOPRICE will replace defective monitors with a new monitor if the RMA is issued within thirty (30) days of the original date of purchase, as shown on the original invoice. Monitors identified as defective after 30 days, but within the twelve (12) month warranty period, will be replaced with refurbished, reconditioned, or used monitors at MONOPRICE'S discretion. All returned products are the property of MONOPRICE and must be returned to MONOPRICE for a replacement to be issued.
|Display Type||5.6" Color a-Si TFT active matrix|
|Viewing Area||112.9 x 84.7 mm|
|Maximum Resolution||640 x 480|
|Expected Life Time||20,000 hours|
|Dot pitch||0.0588 x 0.1764 mm|
|Response Time (Tr/Tf)||15/10 ms|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle (L/R)||70°/70°|
|Vertical Viewing Angle (U/D)||50°/70°|
|Display Mode||Video 1, Video 2, Test Pattern|
|Video Inputs||2x BNC (1.0Vp-p at 75 ohms)|
|Audio Input||1x 3.5mm TRS stereo audio jack|
|Video Output||1x BNC (1.0Vp-p at 75 ohms)|
|Audio Output||1x 3.5mm TRS stereo audio jack|
|Audio Speaker||1W (Max)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 ~ +140°F (-20 ~ 60°C)|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.5A|
|Monitor Input Power||12 VDC, 1.5A|
11.25W (without battery charge)
19.875W Max (with battery charge)
|Rechargeable Battery||Lithium (7.4 VDC, 2600mAh)|
|Mount Support||1/4" x20 threaded mounting point|
|Dimensions||7.5" x 5.0" x 1.8" (190 x 126 x 44.5 mm)|
|Weight||2.6 lbs (1.2 Kg)|
Included in the Package:
- 1x 5.6" test monitor
- 1x EP-2FC2S1P rechargeable battery
- 1x Nylon carry case
- 2x Nylon straps
- 1x 3.5mm TRS to 2x RCA audio adapter cable
- 1x Universal AC adapter with 58" cord
- 1x NEMA 1-15 (US) plug adapter
- 1x Car charger with 69" cord
| rated by 2 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.