Monoprice is proud to offer a high quality cost effective DVR solution for your security system! Featuring a user friendly linux based mouse driven graphical user interface (GUI), remote access via Internet Explorer for menu control and monitoring of playback, a maximum recording rate of 480 frames per second (FPS), H.264 video encoding which uses up to 50% less storage space than Mpeg4 encoding, event notifications to e-mail or PC client systems, various backup options available such as a USB flash drive, an external CD/DVD writer, or the included DVD-RW drive, this is a DVR that provides the ultimate level of protection for your home or business at a price that's affordable.
- User friendly graphical user interface (GUI)
- Mouse driven GUI
- Easy to use menu composition
- Easy to use recorded data search (time, date, motion, alarm)
- Auto restart after power interruption
- DB structure offers data stabilization and optimum storage utilization
- Remote control via client program
- Remote full access via Internet Explorer (menu control, monitoring, playback)
- Pan, tilt, zoom control
- Embedded Linux OS
- H.264 encoding (uses up to 50% less space than Mpeg4)
- Multi channel playback
- IR remote control
- Event notifications to e-mail, buzzer, or PC client system
- Various backup options available (USB flash drive, external CD/DVD, internal DVD-RW (included))
- Storage: 3 SATA hard drives up to 2TB each for a total of 6TB maximum (not included)
* Please note that this product does NOT include a SATA internal hard drive, USB flash drive, or external CD/DVD writer. These are options that will need to be purchased separately and installed by the customer.
* Please note this DVR does not provide native support for mobile viewing or java browsers. Remote viewing is provided for Internet Explorer (must enable ActiveX) or using the CMS software included on CD. Some iPhone and Android mobile apps for DVR/Camera viewing may be compatible with this DVR. Monoprice does not provide support for mobile apps.
|16 Channel H.264 Digital Video Recorder (DVR) w/ DVD±RW - 480FPS|
|Question: Q: The DVR screen is showing the camera inputs but I can’t navigate away from them|
|Answer: A: Make sure the video cable is on the “COMP” input, NOT “SPOT”|
|Question: On the DVR I am trying to input my Password, but it will only let me use all Caps, how can I use lower case characters?|
|Answer: On the DVR, when you click on the password field it brings up an on screen keyboard. It will default to caps, there is a "T" button on the right, about three rows down that wil set it to lower case, it is like the "shift" key for the DVR.|
| rated by 8 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.