Sometimes you need to mount a display where there is no wall or where a wall mount solution would be inconvenient. In those cases you need a Ceiling TV Mount from Monoprice!
This mount attaches to a ceiling using two keyholes, which makes installation a breeze. The main support tube drops the center of the display down between 22.8" and 33.6" from the ceiling. The tube is hollow and can accommodate the cabling for a clean installation. The bracket has undergone extensive safety testing and has been certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), which ensures that it will perform safely and reliably.
Safety Note! If you will be running your cables through the wall or ceiling, they must be rated for in-wall and in-ceiling use in order to conform to fire safety regulations.
The TV mounting plate accommodates displays with 75x75, 100x100, 200x100, and 200x200 VESA mounting patterns, which includes most 23" to 42" TVs*. It supports up to 55 lbs (including the weight of the bracket itself) and mounts the back of the TV 4.7" from the center of the main support pole. The mounted display can be swiveled ±90°, tilted ±15°, and rotated ±4°, allowing you to ensure that the display is leveled. Mounting hardware is included.
* Note that the display screen size is only an approximation. Your TV is compatible with this mount as long as your display has a VESA mounting pattern and weight that fit within the size and weight limits listed above.
Note that the manual incorrectly states that the mount supports 360° rotation. We apologize for the error and will update the manual as soon as possible.
- User's Manual (May 20, 2013)
|Minimum VESA||75 x 75|
|Maximum VESA||200 x 200|
|Maximum Weight||55 lbs|
|Minimum Display Size||23"|
|Maximum Display Size||42"|
|Tilt Range||±15 degrees|
|Swivel Range||±90 degrees|
|Rotation Range||±4 degrees|
|Construction||Steel & Plastic|
|Ceiling Plate Dimensions||6.1" diameter|
|Front Plate Dimensions||9.1" x 9.1"|
|Built In Level||No|
|Notes:||No logo on mount|
| rated by 8 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.