Monoprice is a proud member of the HDBaseT Alliance
Extend your HDMI® audio/video signal to distances up to 328 feet using a single Cat6 cable with this HDBaseT™ Wall Plate Extender from Monoprice!
This Wall Plate Extender uses a new technology, which allows for a full bandwidth 10.2Gbps data throughput over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable. The full 10.2Gbps bandwidth means that it supports all High Speed HDMI functions, including all HDMI 3D video modes, the extended 4K cinema resolution, 32-bit Deep Color, and high-definition compressed lossless audio, such as DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby TrueHD™.
The extender features a built-in, bidirectional infrared (IR) signal extender, which allows you to remotely control devices at the source or destination end of the connection. For example, normal operation would allow control of the source blu-ray player from the remote TV location.
Additionally, the extender is capable of transmitting a full-duplex 100Mbps local area network connection alongside the HDMI and IR signals. Each wall plate has two RJ45 LAN jacks. As long as one of the four jacks is connected to the network, the other three will propagate the network connection. This allows you to wire another room for HDMI video, IR remote control repeating, and full internet access, using only a single Cat6 cable!
Note: While this extender will function using unshielded Cat5e cabling, we recommend the use of shielded Cat6 cabling for greater reliability over longer distances. Also note that any cable run through the walls must be rated for in-wall installations.
- Extends HDMI signals up to 328 feet (100 meters) using a single Cat6 cable
- Extends 100Base-TX network connectivity along with the HDMI video
- Can be daisy chained up to six units deep
- Built-in bidirectional IR repeater
- Supports all High Speed HDMI functions, including 3D video
This HDBaseT device is fully compatible with these other HDBaseT extender products from Monoprice:
- PID 10224 HDBaseT Wall Plate Extender
- PID 10225 HDBaseT Extender
- PID 10226 HDBaseT 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch
- PID 10227 HDBaseT Receiver
- PID 10228 HDBaseT Wall Receiver
Note: Monoprice strongly recommends using 22AWG, 24AWG, or active HDMI cables with Redmere technology to achieve the best results and to ensure minimum signal loss over longer distances.
- User's Manual (Mar 15, 2013)
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
HDBaseT and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
|Supported Video||High Speed HDMI with HDCP 1.2|
|Supported Resolutions||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i|
|Color Support||up to 12-bit/channel Deep Color (36-bit total)|
|Audio Support||LPCM, Dolby AC3, DTS 7.1, DSD|
|Bandwidth/Data Throughput||up to 10.2Gbps|
|Operating Temperature Range||+5 ~ +131°F (-15 ~ +55°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 ~ 90% RH (no condensation)|
Included in the Package:
- 1x HDMI extender transmitter wall plate (Tx)
- 1x HDMI extender receiver wall plate (Rx)
- 2x AC adapter (5VDC/2A)
- 1x IR transmitter bulb
- 1x IR receiver bulb
- 1x User's manual
| rated by 7 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.