Test your HDMI® cables with the Monoprice HDMI® Tester 320 before making the connections and never connect a bad cable again!
Testing cables is as simple as plugging them into the tester. One end goes into the tester Master unit, while the other end connects to the Remote Terminator. Although the Remote Terminator is attached to the top of the Master unit for convenient storage, it can be easily removed if the ends of the cable cannot be brought to the same location.
The tester automatically turns on and tests the cable as soon as you plug it in. The LEDs will all illuminate if the cable is good and, if it is bad, the corresponding LED will fail to light up.
WARNING!!! Do not test live circuits as it could cause damage to the tester unit or personal injury.
Note: This product has a universal card packaging that is used for PIDs 8129, 8130, and 8131, with the individual model marked on the back. The front of the packaging includes functionality tags for all three testers combined. Therefore, the packaging erroneously indicates that this tester is capable of testing HDMI, Coax, and RJ12 cables, which it is not designed to do. For Coax, RJ45, and RJ12/11 testing, please use PID 8129 . For RJ45 testing only, use PID 8130.
- User's Manual (Jul 21, 2011)
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- 1x HDMI Tester 320 Master Unit
- 1x Remote Terminator (attached to the Master unit)
- 1x 9 volt alkaline battery
- 1x Zippered nylon belt pouch
Note: Please remove the plastic wrap from the battery before use.
| rated by 11 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.