Free space on your desk and gain improved ergonomics by using this Adjustable Tilting Monitor Desk Mount Bracket from Monoprice!
Using a desk mount bracket provides additional desk space by moving the monitor above the desk. The bracket allows you to position your monitor at eye level, which reduces neck and back strain and aches from length sessions in front of the computer.
The mount attaches to the edge of a desk, table, or other horizontal surface with a maximum thickness of about 3.5". It includes a soft rubber pad to protect the finish of your mounting surface. Alternatively, it can be fixed to a grommet screwed into the top of the mounting surface.
It features a jointed 22.8" extension arm, which allows you to position your monitor at exactly the right height, angle, and distance. The monitor can be tilted and rotated, allowing for easy conversion between landscape and portrait mode. It fits monitors up to 17.6 lbs weight with either a 75x75 or 100x100 VESA mounting pattern.
- Fits monitors with VESA 75x75 and 100x100 mounting patterns
- Tilts +/- 15 degrees
- Rotates 360 degrees allowing for easy portrait or landscape orientation
- Jointed 22.8" extension arm
- Height adjustable to about 11.8"
- Clamps to surfaces up to 3.5" thick
- Alternate grommet mounting option
- Includes cable management clips
- User's Manual (Jul 15, 2011)
|Minimum VESA||75 x 75|
|Maximum VESA||100 x 100|
|Maximum Weight||17.5 lbs|
|Minimum Display Size||15"|
|Maximum Display Size||22"|
|Tilt Range||±15 degrees|
|Swivel Range||±90 degrees|
|Rotation Range||360 degrees|
|Color||Black and Chrome|
|Wall Plate Dimensions||N/A|
|Front Plate Dimensions|
|Built In Level||No|
| rated by 74 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.