You've got your awesome home theater setup in the family room, but sometimes you want to watch TV in the kitchen or out on the back porch when you barbecue. Don't waste money buying more equipment or cable TV feeds, just use this handy 1x2 Amplifier Splitter from Monoprice!
When you need to exceed the recommended maximum distance of 25 feet for High Speed 1080p HDMI® signals, your best option is to use an HDMI extender that sends the signal over Cat5e/Cat6 network cable. Until recently, most extenders required the use of two Cat5e/6 cables for each extension, one to handle the DDC signal and the other for the TMDS signal.
This splitter reliably sends the High Speed 1080p signal over just a single Cat5e/6 cable! This not only reduces costs, but reduces the hassle of running two cables. The splitter takes a single HDMI input and sends the signal over up to two Cat5e/6 cables to separate locations. Two receiver units are included to decode the signal at the other end and connect to the HDMI input of your display.
- Easy to install, just plug it in and start using it right away!
- Extends High Speed 1080p HDMI signals up to 50 meters (164 feet)
- Splits the HDMI input into two outputs to HDMI over Cat5e/6 cable
- Uses just a single piece of Cat5e/6 cable for each extension
- Supports 165 MHz/1.65 Gbps per channel (4.95 Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 8-bit per channel (24-bit all channel) deep color
- Supports uncompressed audio, such as LPCM
- Gold-plated HDMI connectors
- Complies with CE, FCC, UL (Canadian and US), and RoHS standards
Note: Monoprice strongly recommends the use of minimum 24 AWG HDMI cables when connecting a device, such as this splitter, between the source and destination devices to ensure minimal signal loss and maximum High Speed signal reliability.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.