The Compact Cube Universal Travel Adaptor from Monoprice ensures that you can plug any device into any power socket.
This is a blade adaptor in that it allows you to adapt the plug blades of any device to that of the local power wall socket. The face of the adaptor accommodates two- and three-bladed power plugs from the US, UK, EU, Australia, and China. The opposite end has four sets of plug blades corresponding to the four different accepted types (Australia and China use the same plug design). Simply push forward on one of the slides to extend the appropriate plug for the wall socket.
This adapter is not UL certified because UL will not certify devices with international power plugs. However, it is CE certified, which is the EU equivalent of a UL certificate. The adaptor is rated for 8 amps and can handle 830 watts of power (at 110 VAC) or 1750 watts (at 230 VAC).
This adaptor will work with the following plug/socket types:
- NEMA 1-15 (US)
- CEE 7/16 Europlug (EU)
- BS 1363 (UK)
- AS/NZS 3112 (Australia, New Zealand, China)
Note that this adaptor does not convert voltage levels. It simply adapts the plug blades of one type to that of another type.
Warning: Do not use with devices requiring a ground/earth connection. Unplug the adaptor when not in use.
| rated by 8 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.