Volume Pricing (Log In to see Member Pricing)
Universal Screen Cleaner (Pocket sized w/ brush) for LCD & Plasmas TV, all iPad®, iPhone®, Galaxy Tabs, and smartphones...
Universal Screen Cleaner (Large Bottle) for LCD & Plasmas TV, all iPad®, iPhone®, Galaxy Tabs, and smartphones
Duo Case and Stand for iPad® 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 - Black
(the New iPad)
|iPad Air™||iPad Air 2|
Get the perfect combination of style, protection, and functionality with this Duo Case and Stand for the Apple iPad 2, the new iPad (3rd generation), and the iPad With Retina Display (4th generation) from Monoprice!
This leatherette case snaps firmly onto the sides and corners of your iPad tablet, holding it securely in place. When closed, the top of the case snaps over the edge to ensure it won't flap open, thereby exposing your iPad to damage.
When fully opened, the front flap of the case can be secured to the back with an elastic strap. When in this position the large elastic band on the case flap serves as a hand hold. Just slip your hand through the band and you can hold your iPad securely without having to grip the front face. This is perfect for giving demonstrations during a meeting or for just watching a movie with minimal hand strain.
The back of the case hinges allowing your iPad to be propped up in landscape mode, with the edge fitting into one of the three grooves inside the front cover or into the front cover clip, for a total of four different viewing angles. The inside of the case is made of a soft felt material, protecting the finish of your iPad from scratches and scuffs.
As a bonus, the front cover is equipped with a properly placed magnet, which will automatically turn your iPad off when closed and back on when opened. Unlike other magnetic cases, this one provides all around protection for your iPad keeping it looking like new for years to come!
Note that the iPad Cover Lock / Unlock option is not enabled by default. The option is located by pressing the Home button, then choosing Settings > General. However, the option will not be visible until you actually attach the magnetic cover to the iPad. Alternatively, you can use a small refrigerator magnet to simulate a magnetic cover, thereby allowing the option to become visible.
iPad not included!
Apple, iPad, and Retina are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air is a trademark of Apple Inc.
PROS: Let me preface this by saying this is my first day of use but so far, this case exceeds all expectations.
- case is snug! Feels very secure with the 6 point locking system
- full coverage with case shut
- in my opinion the case would be classified as unisex and has a very professional appearance
- easy access to all ports and buttons
- I don't know why the other reviewer could not get his working with the "new iPad" (ipad3) because mine is working just fine! You have to have the option available in you settings by first turning it on and sliding a magnet (carefully and place it on top of your finger and run the back of your finger down the right upper/middle of the iPad), has to be on and unlocked and the iPad will turn off when you are in the right area. Then it will be available in your settings and the case will work.
- landscape mode is nice, if it isn't clear from the pictures you have to slide the iPad out of two of the six tabs to use the landscape which is simple to do
- strap feature to use securely... to show others something on the screen or just to have a sure grip is well done!
CONS: So far the only things I could critique are:
- a couple tiny areas of sticking are overlapped and looks different from the rest of the stiching (but this is very minor, inconspicuous and to be expected with cases
- monoprice logo for some may be unwanted but it doesn't bother me... Monoprice is affordable for quality products, they have to market/advertise their products!!!
- lastly the bottom tab is fairly close to the charging port which does not allow me to use an adapter I have for a wireless remote, but this is my fault for not looking at the pictures more closely...even knowing this though I would still get this case!!!
Adjustable screen prop
CONS: None I can review
PROS: The case is exactly what I was looking for.
CONS: No Cons.
PROS: great case. It was a gift for my sister-in-law, and she loves it!
CONS: there really hasn't been any discovered yet!
PROS: Everything meet our expectations
PROS: Good fit on new iPad I liked the different positions available. Plenty of padding. Attractive looking
CONS: Mono price is etched on the front.
PROS: Easy to snap the iPad into place, I feel like the points at which it could drop and break are well padded.
CONS: Some of the stitching has frayed a bit after 2 months.