Graphic tablets aren't just for artists anymore!
A graphic tablet can be used as a substitute for a mouse, replacing a less natural movement with the more natural movement of the pen on the paper, thereby reducing the chance of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), like carpal tunnel syndrome. Of course, it also makes any drawing type of activity, including embedded signatures, simpler and easier to accomplish. Graphic tablets are also great for kids, allowing them to unleash their natural creativity into a form that is easy to email to grandparents and other relations.
This high-quality tablet from Monoprice is priced just right, so everyone can enjoy the benefits of a graphic tablet. It includes several software utilities, such as PenSigner and PenMail, which allow you to use handwritten signatures and emails in your daily correspondence, adding a personal touch to what is usually thought of as an impersonal medium.
Easy to install and use, once you try one you'll wonder how you ever got along without one!
Note that the included software is not compatible with Mac® OS X® at all, while some are only compatible with Windows® 2000/XP.
- User's Manual (Oct 28, 2010)
- Firmware Update (May 13, 2013)
- Quick Start Guide (Nov 29, 2010)
- Tablet Software User's Manual (Sep 28, 2009)
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Microsoft, Windows, and Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
|Active Area||12" x 9"|
|Report rate (RPS)||200|
|Dimensions (WxD)||15 1/8" x 14 1/8"|
|USB Cable Length||53"|
|Operating Temperature||+41° ~ +104° F|
|Operaing Humidity||10% ~ 85% RH (no condensation)|
- 1x Graphic tablet with attached 53" USB cable (USB A male)
- 1x Pen stand
- 1x 5.25" CD with drivers, manuals, software
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x AAA battery
- 5x Spare pen tips
- Annotation for Word - Mark up word processor documents in freehand (compatible only with Windows 2000/XP).
- PenCommander - Run any program or menu command using simple motions (compatible only with Windows 2000/XP).
- PenSigner - Insert signatures or simple drawings into documents (compatible only with Windows 2000/XP/Vista®/7).
- PenMail - Compose and send handwritten e-mail messages (compatible only with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7).
- PenNotice - Capture screen shots and annotate documents in Microsoft Office or Microsoft Whiteboard (compatible only with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7).
|12x9 Inches Graphic Drawing Tablet|
|Question: Tablet stops working after resuming from sleep mode|
|Answer: Make sure latest tablet drivers are installed *and* that the latest windows service packs are installed|
|Question: I keep having a Dual Screen Issue (mouse cursor only stays on one screen)|
|Answer: Graphics programs can seize the mouse cursor and prevent it from moving across multiple screens, to fix, make sure all windows updates are installed.|
|Question: The instructions say the green LED is supposed to be on when when the unit is turned on, and that there is a switch to turn the unit on and off. I can’t find the switch, how do I turn the tablet on?|
|Answer: There is no switch on this item to turn it on and off. Basically, as long as the unit is plugged into a USB port on your computer, it is on |
Please verify that the green LED flashes once when you plug in the USB cable into your computer. If it does not flash, you may want to try a different USB port. Otherwise, the LED stays off except when you tap the pen against the tablet. If it does not flash when the pen is tapped against the tablet, there are a few things you may want to try.
1) Replace the battery. Verify that your positive connection is up, and the battery lead is making good contact with the battery. Tap the pen against the tablet and see if the LED flashes.
2) Sometimes the battery lead does not make a good connection. Please double-check that the battery lead is in full contact with the battery, and that if necessary, bend the lead down to make better contact with the battery terminal. Tap the pen against the tablet and see if the LED flashes.
3) If the pen is still not responding, please try changing the pen tip with one of the spares that was provided. Tap the pen against the tablet and see if the LED flashes.
| rated by 135 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.