Get unsurpassed accuracy and performance from this 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet from Monoprice!
This tablet features a 4000 lines per inch (LPI) drawing resolution, a 200 RPS report rate, and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity. It has eight user assignable Express Keys on the left side of the drawing area. It also features sixteen user assignable Hot Cells along the upper edge of the drawing surface. The Express Keys and Hot Cells can be assigned to input specific keystroke combinations, launch applications, open web pages, send email, or to emulate a specific mouse function (e.g., left-click).
The tablet comes with driver/software utilities for use with Windows® (XP and later) and Mac® OS X® (10.4.x and later). It uses a USB interface and is physically compatible with Linux, though Linux drivers are not included.
Note: Starting with v9.0 of the Windows driver (Jul 16, 2014, linked below) the ability to flip the tablet so that the Express Keys are on the right side has been added.
- User's Manual for Windows (Oct 30, 2013)
- User's Manual for Mac OS X (Oct 30, 2013)
- Drivers for Windows 10.2 (Apr 16, 2015)
- Drivers for Windows (v9.0) (Jul 16, 2014)
- Drivers for Windows (v1.5) (Apr 4, 2014)
- Drivers for Windows (Oct 30, 2013)
- Drivers for Mac OS X (Oct 30, 2013)
- Distribution disc for Windows and Mac OS X (Oct 30, 2013)
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple, Mac, and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
|Active Drawing Area||10" x 6.25"|
|Drawing Resolution||4000 lines per inch|
|Report Rate||200 reports/second|
|Pressure Sensitivity||2048 levels|
|Windows Compatibility||XP and later|
|Mac OS X Compatibility||10.4.x and later|
- 1x Graphic tablet
- 1x Wireless graphic tablet pen
- 1x Mini USB cable (4.9ft/1.5m)
- 1x Pen holder (with 4x replacement pen tips and 1x pen clip tip removal tool)
- 1x Drivers and software CD
- 1x User's manual
- 1x AAA battery
| rated by 52 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.