Monoprice brings custom in-wall speakers to new levels of affordability with our line of Monoprice Brand Premium in-wall and in-ceiling speakers. These new, high fidelity units deliver the high quality craftsmanship and construction you've come to expect from Monoprice brand products at a fraction of what you would expect to pay for them retail.
In-wall and in-ceiling speakers allow you to expand your listening environment throughout your entire home and remove the clutter of giant box speakers, giving you back your living space. It's a win-win, no-compromise situation for those who desire high fidelity and those who put emphasis on decor.
Kevlar cones are light weight yet extremely rigid, providing very precise audio with minimal distortion from cone flex. Our Kevlar speakers are matched with an equally precise silk membrane dome tweeter made of titanium fiber thread and a high quality crossover network to ensure high fidelity and low distortion. The lower distortion levels allow the speaker to be driven harder and handle higher peak power levels. The main benefits of our Kevlar speakers are the clarity and fidelity at which they produce audio.
- Light & rigid, well balanced, yellow woven kevlar cone woofers for distortion free reproduction.
- Oversized magnets for greater bass impact
- Precision titanium silk membrane dome tweeters for sweeter highs and pure sonic clarity
Please note that this video shows the specific instructions for installation of PID 4101. However, it is representational of the steps, tools, and types of procedures that would be used for the installation of any in-wall or in-ceiling speaker and is included on this page for reference purposes only. Please refer to the installation instructions of the in-wall or in-ceiling speaker you have for the specific dimensions and installation procedures.
Note that the price listed in the video was the price for PID 4101 at the time the video was made. Prices can fluctuate up and down based on production costs and the value of the US$ against foreign currencies.
|Type||3-Way High-Power In-Wall Speaker|
|Woofer Cone||Kevlar woven cone with rubber edge|
|Woofer Voice Coil||35 mm A.S.V.|
|Woofer Magnet||30 oz.|
|Midrange Cone||Kevlar woven cone with rubber edge|
|Midrange Voice Coil||20 mm A.S.V.|
|Midrange Magenet||5.4 oz.|
|Tweeter Cone||Cat-eye silk dome|
|Impedance||8 ohms ± 15%|
|DC Resistance||7.2 ohms ± 7%|
|Sensitivity||90 dB ± 2 dB (1 watt/1 meter)|
|Power Capacity||100 watts (RMS), 200 watts (Max)|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 20 KHz|
|Adjustment Switch||0, -3, -6 dB|
|Fs||50+- 20% Hz without baffle|
|Cold Test Temperature||-25° ±3°C for 16 hours|
|Heat Test Temperature||+70° ±2°C for 16 hours|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30° ±3°C to +70° ±2°C|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||357 x 255 x 100 mm|
|Cutout Dimensions (LxWxD)||324 x 222 x 91 mm|
- Fs = resonant frequency of loudspeaker moving mass (in free air)
- Qes = electrical Q of loudspeaker
- Qms = mechanical Q of loudspeaker
- Qts = total Q of loudspeaker
- Re = electrical resistance of voice coil
- Vas = equivalent air volume of moving mass suspension
| rated by 136 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.