Display the video from your Android device on your VGA monitor with this MHL Bridge to VGA and Stereo Audio Adapter from Monoprice!
This adapter uses the Mobile High-Definition Link technology to convert the micro USB output from your Android phone or tablet. The adapter has three short cables attached. One cable has the micro USB male connector to plug into the phone or tablet. The second cable has a female micro USB connector, which should be connected to a USB power source to power the adapter. The last cable has a female 3.5mm stereo audio jack and is intended to connect to an AV receiver or a pair of self-powered speakers.
The adapter supports uncompressed video up to 1920x1080p, 2-channel stereo audio, and the HDCP copy protection protocol.
The current list of MHL compatible devices can be found on the Official MHL Consortium Website.
* The Samsung Galaxy S III, Note II, and S4 require the use of an 11-to-5 pin Micro USB adapter to use a standard 5-pin MHL adapter.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
| rated by 10 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.