6FT 4 in 1 Component Cable for Xbox 360, Wii, PS3 and PS2
4 in 1 Component Cable PS3/PS2/Xbox360/Wii
Fully Compatible with Xbox 360™, Wii™, PS3™ , PS2™ and any TV system with component input. The Final High-Definition Solution for all your Next Generation Gaming Consoles. Avoid the Hassle of switching cables behind your television or dealing with tangled cables from all your Consoles, not to mention the saving from buying 1 cable instead of 3. Support D2 (480i/480P); (720i/720P) & D4 (1080 i/ 1080 P) technology. Actual resolution displayed will be determined by the technology supported by the Console in use.
- 6 feet in length
- Support Component Signal (Stereo Function)
- Support AV Signal (Stereo Function)
- High Quality and High Speed for Transfer Signal.
- Support Dolby Prologic.
- Support Optical Signal (Xbox 360)
- Support DTS 5.1 Channel System. (w/ optical connection)
- Support DOLBY Digital (w/ optical connection)
- Support Stereo Sound
- Compatible with Surround Receiver or Integrated Amplifier
- Support CRT, Plasma, LCD or any HDTV System
- Support 480i/480P, 720i/720P and 1080i/1080P (Actual resolution dependent on the console and television being used)
(*)NOTE: The three AV plugs for each console should NOT be connected to their respective consoles simultaneously. Only one console should be connected for the cable to function properly. If more than one consoles are connected, even if it is set to "off" loss of audio or video may occure, but there will not be any damages done to the console.