Sometimes you need to mount a display where there is no wall or where a wall mount solution would be inconvenient. In those cases you need a Ceiling TV Mount from Monoprice!
This mount is designed to mount to a ceiling and is capable of being rotated 360°. It can hold two displays with a total weight of up to 125 lbs. It can mount displays with 200x200 VESA pattern or a VESA pattern between 320x300 and 600x400, which includes most 32" to 52" TVs*. It supports up to 1215 lbs (including the weight of the bracket itself). The mounted displays can be swiveled ±360° and tilted to +5/-15 degrees. Mounting hardware is included.
Safety Note! If you will be running your cables through the wall or ceiling, they must be rated for in-wall and in-ceiling use in order to conform to fire safety regulations.
* Note that the display screen size is only an approximation. Your TV is compatible with this mount as long as your display has a VESA mounting pattern and weight that fit within the size and weight limits listed above.
|Type||Tilting Dual Ceiling|
200 x 200/
320 x 300
|Maximum VESA||600 x 400|
|Maximum Weight||125 lbs (total)|
|Minimum Display Size||32"|
|Maximum Display Size||52"|
|Tilt Range||+5/-15 degrees|
|Swivel Range||360 degrees|
|Ceiling Plate Dimensions||5.9" x 5.9"|
|Front Plate Dimensions||31.6" x 21.6"|
|Built In Level||No|
Does not fit 300x300,
No logo on mount
| rated by 10 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.