Be the Master of Ceremonies and the Disk Jockey at your next party, BBQ, camping trip, or family outing using this Bluetooth® Party Speaker from Monoprice!
This portable speaker system is designed to serve as both a music source and a PA system. It features an 8" woofer and 1/2" dome tweeter with a frequency response of 50 Hz ~ 20 kHz (±3dB). It is powered by a built in amplifier that can produce up to 50 watts.
The speaker system is powered using either an AC power connection or a built-in rechargeable lead-acid type powersports battery. When under battery power the amplifier can produce up to 18 watts.
There are four primary methods of connecting to a music source:
- Bluetooth - you can stream music from your smartphone or tablet to the speaker system using a wireless Bluetooth connection
- USB - you can plug a USB flash drive with mp3 and/or wma files into the USB port
- SD/MMC Card - you can plug an SD or MMC card with mp3 and/or wma files into the card slot
- Wired - you can connect a line level input into the 3.5mm TRS jack or into the two RCA jacks
Additionally, the system sports two 1/4" microphone jacks, so up to two people can take the stage to MC or sing along with the music. The system features three individual volume controls for the various inputs:
- MIC VOLUME - controls the volume level of the two microphone inputs
- AUX VOLUME - controls the volume level of the line-level and Bluetooth inputs
- VOL+/VOL- - controls the volume level of the built-in mp3/wma player for the USB and card slot inputs
Additionally, a single Master volume knob controls the final amplifier output level. All three input channels are simultaneously active and are mixed into the final output.
Note that there are no special formatting or file organizational requirements for the USB and Card Slot inputs. You can have any number of individual music files, but are limited to a total of 999 directories/folders. The mp3 player will recognize music files in subdirectories up to 99 deep, but it is highly recommended to limit to no more than 8 directory levels.
The speaker comes with a remote control, which can be used to control the volume levels as well as mp3 playback and navigation.
Note: The remote control that comes with the speaker system has two buttons labeled CH+ and CH-. Pressing either of these buttons will only change volume.
- User's Manual (Dec 13, 2013)
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
|Woofer Driver||8" paper cone with foam surround|
|Tweeter Driver||1/2" PEI dome tweeter|
|Power using AC (10% THD)||50 watts|
|Power using AC (1% THD)||22 watts|
|Power using Battery (10% THD)||18 watts|
|Power using Battery (1% THD)||15 watts|
|THD @ 1W||0.2%|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz ~ 20 KHz (±3dB)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||-75dB|
|Sensitivity||86dB @ 1W/m|
|AUX Input Sensitivity @ 1W||-30dBV|
|MIC1 Input Sensitivity @ 1W||-50dB (balanced)|
|MIC2 Input Sensitivity @ 1W||-48dB (unbalanced)|
|Bluetooth Sensitivity @ 1W||-90dbm @ BER THD < 0.1|
|AUX Input Impedance||20 Kilohms|
|MIC1 Input Impedance||20 Kilohms|
|MIC2 Input Impedance||20 Kilohms|
|Bluetooth Impedance||50 Ohms|
|Residual Noise with Gain at Maximum||4 mV|
| rated by 47 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.