Take your tunes with you wherever you go with this Portable NFC Brick Speaker from Monoprice!
This compact speaker easily fits into a backpack, purse, or glovebox, so you can always have it at hand when you need to hear some music. It features a 3 watts/channel stereo amplifier powering a pair of 4-ohm rated, 40mm drivers, which produce exceptional loudness and clarity, belying its compact dimensions.
The speaker features Bluetooth® v4.0 connectivity, with support for the HSP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP profiles. It also supports NFC (Near Field Communications), which allows you to pair your phone simply by placing it on top of the speaker casing. It cannot get any simpler than that!
It includes a built-in 1200mAh rechargeable battery, which can provide up to 10 hours of music playback. The battery can be charged from a USB power source in about 3 hours.
- Full stereo soundstage
- Uses Bluetooth v4.0 with HSP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP profiles
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone use
- Auxiliary input for direct wired connections
- User's Manual (Nov 15, 2013)
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
|Amplifier Power||3 watts/channel|
|Speaker Impedance||4 ohms|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.5% (1KHz/1W)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||96dB|
|Frequency Response||90 Hz ~ 18 KHz|
|Supported Profiles||HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP|
|Bluetooth Range||up to 32 feet (10 meters)|
|Power Source||internal 1200mAh lithium battery|
|Charging Source||USB (5VDC)|
|Charging Time||about 3 hours|
|Playback Time||up to 10 hours|
|Dimensions (LxHxW)||6.1" x 2.1" x 2.3" (155 x 54 x 59 mm)|
- 1x NFC brick speaker
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x 3.5mm TRS audio cable
- 1x User's manual
| rated by 72 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.