Do you get frustrated with all the cryptic button presses needed to pair your phone with a Bluetooth® speaker? Eliminate the frustration by using this High Performance NFC Bluetooth Speaker from Monoprice!
This speaker complies with the Bluetooth 2.1 specification, with the A2DP and HFP profiles. It features a Near Field Communications capability, which allows you to pair the speaker to your phone simply by touching your phone to the speaker handle. The A2DP profile allows you to control the volume and to skip tracks from the speaker controls and the HFP profile allows you to use the speaker, with its built-in microphone, as a hands-free communication device.
For devices that lack NFC support, the speaker supports standard Bluetooth pairing. It also features a 3.5mm auxiliary input, so you can make a direct connection to sources that do not support Bluetooth. The Bluetooth connection has a range of up to 32 feet (10 meters).
The battery is powered using a removable BL-5C battery, which can provide up to 3 hours of playback. The BL-5C is a standard and inexpensive 3.7 VDC, 1000mA battery commonly used in older Nokia phones. By purchasing additional batteries and a dedicated battery charger, you can extend the music playback time of this speaker by swapping the spent battery for a fully charged one. The installed battery is charged from a USB power source using the included micro USB charging cable.
- Compliant with Bluetooth version 2.1 and later devices
- Supports the A2DP and HFP Bluetooth profiles
- The two 45mm full-range drivers deliver superior music fidelity
- Uses a standard, removable BL-5C rechargeable battery, which can provide up to 3 hours of music playback
- 3.5mm audio input allows use of devices that lack Bluetooth connectivity
- Supports Near Field Communications (NFC) automatic Bluetooth proximity pairing
- Shaped buttons are easy to identify by feel
- Includes a microphone for use as a hands-free communications device
- Up to 32 foot (10 meters) range
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.