USB 2.0 Video Grabber with Audio
Capture standard definition video to your computer's hard drive using this USB 2.0 Video Grabber from Monoprice!
This video capture device connects to a USB 2.0 port on your Windows-based PC. It features both a composite RCA and S-Video video input connection, as well as stereo RCA analog audio inputs, making it perfect for converting a VHS collection to DVD.
It provides real-time MPEG 1, MPEG 2, and MPEG 4 encoding in both PAL and NTSC standards. The included capture software allows you to specify the encoding format for both audio only (mp3 and wma) and audio/video capture, from wmv to DVD quality. It provides functionality for both capture and playback of the captured files, so you can check the capture for quality and accuracy before working with it. You can also take snapshots of the video as it is being played or recorded.
Note that the software supports capture and playback only. Third-party video editing software is needed to edit the captured files and third-party burning software is required to burn the video files to CD or DVD.
- Real time MPEG 1, MPEG 2, and MPEG 4 encoding
- Supports the WMA, MPEG-4, AVI, VCD, SVCD, and DVD audio/video formats
- Supports video bit rates from 1.2 ~ 6.0 Mbps
- Supports the WMA and MP3 audio-only formats
- Supports a 224kbps audio bitrate
- Capture snapshots in BMP or JPG format
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit versions)