Get outstanding 3D printing results when you use 1.75mm ABS 3D Printer Filament from Monoprice!
ABS is one of the most commonly used filament types in 3D printing. It has a high tensile strength and good overall toughness. It has a low density and is softer than PLA, which means lower weight and lower cost when printing large models. Hardness is such that no white dot appears when bending.
This 1 Kg spool features a thickness of 1.75mm ±0.10mm, with a roundness variation of only 0.05mm. It has a nominal processing temperature of 230° C (446°F). Thickness and roundness factors are laser measured at the factory to ensure accuracy over the entire length of the filament.
The negatives of using ABS is that it can give off a white smoke with a concentrated odor. It is best to ensure that the printing room is well ventilated when using ABS.
Additionally, it has a high moisture absorption rate. Depending on the overall humidity level of the printing environment, an opened spool can absorb enough moisture after a couple of days that high temperature printing could cause bubbles or pocks in the extrusion. It is therefore recommended to not open a spool until you are ready to print and to store any unused portion with with silca gel and/or an active dehumidifier to reduce the amount of moisture it can absorb.
- Reel Diameter: 195mm (7.68")
- Hub Diameter: 95mm (3.74")
- Spindle Diameter: 38mm (1.50")
- Reel Width: 80mm (3.15")
| rated by 8 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.