Cable testing cannot get any easier than with the Monoprice EZchecker 008 Cable Tester.
This tester is a quick and easy continuity checker for RJ45 (STP and UTP), RJ11/12, and F-type and BNC Coax cables. It tests each conductor on RJ cables and instantly provides a pass or fail result, with an indication of which conductor is faulty in the event of a failure.
The tester consists of two pieces: the Master unit and the Remote Terminator, which can be detached from the Master unit by sliding it off to the right. There is no on/off switch or test button, simply connect the wires and get your result. Nothing could be easier!
WARNING!!! Do not test live circuits as it could cause damage to the tester unit or personal injury.
Note: This product has a universal card packaging that is used for PIDs 8129, 8130, and 8131, with the individual model marked on the back. The front of the packaging includes functionality tags for all three testers combined. Therefore, the packaging erroneously indicates that this tester is capable of HDMI cable testing, which it is not designed to do. For HDMI cable testing, please usePID 8131.
Also note that the back of the card indicates that this unit can test USB cables. While it is electrically capable of doing so, the necessary adapters are not included with the tester.
- User's Manual (Jul 21, 2011)
- 1x EZchecker 008 Master Unit
- 1x Remote Terminator (attached to the Master unit)
- 1x 9 volt alkaline battery
- 2x F-type male to BNC female Coax adapters
- 1x Zippered nylon belt pouch
Note: Please remove the plastic wrap from the battery before use.
| rated by 15 user(s) |
Click here to review!
If you want to write a review, please login first by clicking here.
Monoprice welcomes your feedback. The review you submit will be displayed on the product's review page after it has been verified. It should take about 2-3 business days for this process. Monoprice verifies customer reviews and will publish them after making sure they comply with our review guidelines. You may be contacted by Monoprice regarding your submission.
We will remove reviews that:
- Contain profanity or other objectionable content. Should you find any profanity or objectionable content, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fail to focus on the product. Complaints about shipping or customer service issues will be forwarded to Customer Service to be addressed. Reviews that discuss other products, catalog copy, pricing, or other ancillary issues will be removed.
- Contain advertisements or promotional materials or contain links to external content. Monoprice will also remove reviews submitted by or on behalf of a company with an interest in a competing product.
- Any other content we deem to be inappropriate.
If you believe you may have received a defective unit, remember that Monoprice backs everything we sell with a warranty. Please use our automated return service to request a replacement. Any other issues with your order not directly related to the product itself should be directed to our online customer support chat.
Note: All or part of any product review including the Review Title, "Your Nickname", Rating, Pros/Cons, images and all other parts of the review itself may be used by Monoprice in future marketing campaigns or promotions in any media. Submission of a product review signifies consent that the information you submit may be used at Monoprice's discretion without any further notice or expectation of compensation. You are further representing that any submission is wholly an original creation by you and/or that any portion taken from third party sources have fully cleared for use.